Solar Flag Pole Lighting Kits
|Kit #||LED||Total Watts||Total Lumens||Recommended Pole Height||Recommended Flag Size||Spec Sheet|
|Kit 1||(2) 10W||20W||1600||15′-25′||Up to 4’x6′||Link|
|Kit 2||(2) 20W||40W||3324||25′-40′||Up to 6’x10′||Link|
|Kit 3||(2) 30W||60W||4500||40′-50′||Up to 10’x15′||Link|
|Kit 4||(2) 50W||100W||7900||50′-60′||Up to 10’x15′||Link|
|Kit 5||(2) 80W||160W||7600||60′-75′||Up to 12’x19′||Link|
|Kit 6||(2) 100W||200W||9500||75′-100′||Up to 15’x25′||Link|
|Kit 7||(3) 10W||30W||2400||15′-25′||Up to 4’x6′||Link|
|Kit 8||(3) 20W||100W||4986||25′-40′||Up to 6’x10′||Link|
|Kit 9||(3) 30W||90W||6750||40′-50′||Up to 10’x15′||Link|
|Kit 10||(3) 50W||150W||11850||50′-60′||Up to 10’x15′||Link|
– Super bright white lights for greater visibility
– Immune to brown-out or power failures
– Plug-and-play design means a simple, low cost installation
– No monthly utility bills
– Controllable lighting times lets you choose when lights turn on and off
– Reliable LED lights: no flickering, last over 50,000 hours
– Waterproof and durable enclosure with water resistant hardware
– Environmentally friendly
5 year warranty on LED lights
5 year warranty on the battery
25 year limited warranty on the solar panels
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map on the right to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form below. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
– Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
– When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
– If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form below.