Solar Mail Box Shelter Lighting Kits
Sun-In-One™ Solar Mail Box Lighting Kits are complete, turn-key systems that are built to last in any environment. Our kits are one of the most cost-effective and environmentally-friendly ways of lighting up your mail box or mail box building. We specially design our kits based on local sun and weather conditions, and are capable of providing 3 days of power for lighting without sun. Our PIR motion sensing technology keeps lighting low when it isn’t needed, maximizing efficiency and increasing security at the same time. Contact us to receive a User Manual
|Kit #||Bulb||Battery||Panels||Charge Controller||Spec Sheet|
|1||(1) 10 Watt 1600 lumen||(1) 70 AH AGM||(1) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|2||(1) 14 Watt 2170 lumen||(1) 100 AH AGM||(1) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|3||(2) 10 Watt 1600 lumens||(2) 70 AH AGM||(2) 100 Watt||MPPT||Link|
|4||(2) 14 Watt 4200 lumens||(2) 84 AH AGM||(2) 135 Watt||MPPT||Link|
Key Design Features Include
Whole System Integration – The Battery Box is pre-wired with the battery and other components.
Durability – Built with Grade “A” corrosion resistant fiberglass, aluminum and steel and comes with water resistant hardware.
Simplicity – Easy operation, the system is plug-and-charge, after simple mounting of panels and racking.
Low Maintenance – Battery is maintenance-free, panels last 25 years
Optional Addons – Modular design enables add-on panels to keep pace with growth or demand
– Long life LEDs up to 100,000 hours of operation
– High efficiency lumens per watt LED light fixture technology
– LED fixture wattage available from 10 watts to 28 watts/12VDC
– Typical fixture lumen outputs of 1000 lumens to 2200 lumens
– Light color temperature standard-cool white 5700K or warm white 3500K
– Minimum 80CRI color rendition
– High efficiency LED Down light
– Maintenance free sealed AGM batteries
– All fixtures are vapor-tight
– Current protection on all kits
– No trenching for power cables
– No utility bills
– Not affected by power outages
– Safe low voltage DC power
5-yr warranty on LED lights
Our kits are designed for three-day autonomy. In order to do this, we design for the amount of hours of peak sunlight a certain region gets in a day. Use the map on the right to determine which zone you are in, and include that information in the contact form below. If you are not sure which zone you are in, we can help you figure that out.
– Make sure your intended location for the solar panel sees no shade between 9 AM and 3 PM.
– When installing the panel, make sure it is facing solar south. South on Google Maps is solar south.
– If you intend on installing the panel over 20ft from your light, please let us know in the contact form below.